As I mentioned in passing last night, I'm reviewing the open GCC 4.2 PRs and catching up on the mailing list traffic today, with the intent of announcing a GCC 4.2 branch date later today together with thoughts about staging the GCC 4.3 contributions.

I know that this is very short notice, but if anyone has input about whether or not we are ready to branch, that would be very helpful. Also helpful would be to add 4.3 project pages to the Wiki for any projects not already mentioned.

The branch date will be no sooner than one week from today, so don't worry if you don't have time to get me input today. I will revise both the branch date and 4.3 staging in response to feedback; consider today's expected mail as a first try.

Thanks,

--
Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery