On Tue, Nov 14, 2006 at 09:43:20AM -0500, David Edelsohn wrote:

> Steve> I have not seen this failure, but that may be expected
> Steve> since SPEC CPU 2000 isn't freely available.
>
>       No failure should be expected.  It is a bug and a regression and
> should be fixed, with help of users who have access to SPEC CPU2000.

Read want I wrote.  I did not see this failure.  It
may be expected that I did not see this failure because
this failure appears to occur while compiling code that
is unavailable.  I suspect that none of the people,
who actively work on gfortran, saw this failure.

a regression has occurred, his email is content free.  It
is difficult to fix, or even investigate, a regression
when one has no means to reproduce it.

--
Steve