Afternoon all,

  I was trying to recover my password for the gcc wiki, and it doesn't work:
when I enter my email and click the button, I see an error message at the top
of the page saying:

{u'[EMAIL PROTECTED]': (550, 'relaying denied')}

  I believe this is reporting an error at the sourceware/gcc machine because I
have no problem receiving any other mail from external sources, so I don't
think it's our server generating the error.  Is whoever administers the wiki
around?  Could you take a quick look at it for me?  TIA!

    cheers,
      DaveK