sorry for that~, I am using gcc3.4.0.
thanks for the hints on passing format string argument~

在 07 Jan 2007 20:25:29 -0800,Ian Lance Taylor<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 写道:
"吴曦" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I want to use emit_library_call to output a library call to "printf".
> The question is how to pass a format string argument?

See, e.g., how STRING_CST is handled in expand_expr_real_1.

> Also, in the comment of emit_library_call  mentions:
>
> "The rtx values should have been passed through protect_from_queue already."
>
> then, what should I do to pass the rtx values through
> protect_from_queue? Is there any doc or example to refer to?

protect_from_queue is no longer used.  On the other hand, you didn't
mention which version you are using, and I don't see that comment in
the current sources.  So if you are using a version which still uses
protect_from_queue, just grep for it in the source code.

Ian