On 2/28/07, Diego Novillo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Paulo J. Matos wrote on 02/28/07 11:07:

> Is there a way to install a finalizing function? (to be called after
> all functions in the pass have been processed)
> Or to know if the current function being processed is the last one?
> (maybe if I know the number of times my pass will be called!)

Perhaps it's easier to implement your feature as an IPA pass.  For IPA
passes, you are not called with a specific function.  Instead, you get
to traverse the callgraph yourself.  See passes like ipa-cp.c for details.

My IPA pass seems to be run only for -On, n>=1, is there a way to make
it ran even for -O0?

Cheers,

Paulo Jorge Matos - pocm at soton.ac.uk
http://www.personal.soton.ac.uk/pocm