On 06/03/07, W. Ivanov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Paulo J. Matos wrote:
> On 3/6/07, W. Ivanov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Hi, I use multiple inheritance in my project. In the child class i have
>> functions GetParam() and SetParam().
>> In the cpp-file I call GetParam() function, but I fell to SetParam()
>> function.
>> Can You help me?
>>

> Don't take me wrong but it is most likely a bug in your code. Still,
> you might want to inform the developers (not me) through this mailing
> list which code you're compiling and which version of gcc you're
> using.
>
> Cheers,

Please, give me a mail address of developers.

What Paulo surely means is that when reporting a bug you should
provide a testcase, the current output, the desired output, the
command you used to obtain the output and the result of running gcc
--version. That is the minimum for reporting a bug.

In this case, since you are not sure whether this is a bug, you should
first ask in [EMAIL PROTECTED] since that list is for user issues
and this list is for developing GCC.

Cheers,

Manuel.