On 3/7/07, Dave Korn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 07 March 2007 14:30, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Is it time to offer "second-strap" level of compilation? Ie allow C99 to
> bootstrap the creation of a basic GCC compiler, then allow a second compile
> using the basic GCC compiler to get the full compiler.
>
> Nick

  Effectively that's what bootstrapping already does, so IIUIC, as long as no
C99 creeps into the core C language compiler, it /should/ work to use C99 (and
indeed GCC language extensions, attributes etc. etc.) in e.g. the cp/
subdirectory or other places where the files only relate to other languages.

But if I add in my pass // args, or mixed code and variable
declarations for example, I get warnings, so it is not that clean.
Maybe only by removing pedantic, are you able to do that.

Right?

Cheers,

Paulo Matos

    cheers,