J.C. wrote:

Vladimir, you forgot a good book:

o Y.N. Srikant P.Shankar.
The Compiler Design Handbook: Optimizations and Machine Code Generation.
  CRC Press 2003. Upto page 916.

Thanks for reminding. I know about this book but I did not read it. It looks very interesting but it is expensive one. I think about buying it because it looks promising for deeper study but I have some doubts because it looks like some articles from the book are available on Internet (like software pipelining algorithms overview by Vicki Alan etc).

http://books.google.com/books?vid=ISBN084931240X&id=S6LoBz8te_sC&pg=RA1-PA61&lpg=RA1-PA61&ots=J380wtpULN&dq=%27automatic+generation+of+code+optimizers+from+formal+specifications%27&sig=yJm-JZi7KBWki4mPQq3iZpSs0hk#PPP1,M1