Quite
> trivial anyway.

Hello Zuxy,

crtfasmath.o is an endfile for a reason.  _set_fast_math is run from the
.ctors section.  It needs to be run before other constructors that might
use fastmath, so is made an end ctor (ctors are run from right to left).

The reference to memset does not occur on trunk with  optimization.  It
can be avoided with 4.2.0 by adding -minline-all-stringops to rule for
(T)crtfastmath.o

Danny
--
Zuxy