On 3/12/07, Paolo Carlini <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
In my opinion, "visions" for a better
future do not help here.

No, I fully agree.  I mean, imagine we'd have a long term plan for
GCC. That would be so out of line!

;-)

I'm not arguing against a practical solution. But to me at least it is
just *so* frustrating to know that this issue was known literally
years ago, and yet nothing has happened to avoid the situation before
it could occur.

Now we're looking at another set of hacks to "fix" the issue.  And you
know just as well as I do, that we're going to be stuck with those
hacks forever, because nobody will have any motivation to fix the real
problem for once.

But oh well.  SEP.

Gr.
Steven