On Mar 14, 2007, at 11:12 PM, Mark Mitchell wrote:
Zero FAILs may not be achievable on all targets, but if I had a magic XFAIL wand, that would put the right XFAIL goo into all tests before every release so that all users who built the toolchain correctly always got zero FAILs, I would do it.

I can wire up a robot to revert all patches that introduce unexpected failures on darwin. By kicking out the patches early and often, we increase the likely hood that as we go to release it, there would be 0 of them. That, coupled with marking or fixing the existing unexpected failures, and we'd be at and stay at 0.

You want to wave that wand?