Well the AMD AMDFAM10, Intel Core2, AMD Geode machine descriptions went in.
Unfortunately without either redoing how insn-attrtab is built or reducing the
number of machine variants that are supported, it is likely the only solution
is to raise the amount of virtual memory you have on the system.

--
Michael Meissner, AMD
90 Central Street, MS 83-29,