There are still a number of GCC 4.2.0 P1s, including the following which
are new in GCC 4.2.0 (i.e., did not occur in GCC 4.1.x), together with
-- as near as I can tell, based on Bugzilla -- the responsibility parties.

PR 29585 (Novillo): ICE-on-valid
PR 30700 (Sayle): Incorrect constant generation
PR 31136 : Bitfield code-generation bug
PR 31187 (Merrill): C++ declaration incorrectly considered to have
internal linkage
PR 31273 (Mitchell): C++ bitfield conversion problem

Diego, Roger, Jason, would you please let me know if you can work on the
issues above?  I'm going to try to test Jim's patch for PR 31273 tonight.

Joseph, would you please take a look at PR 31136?  Andrew believes this
to be a front-end bug.

My hope is that we can fix these PRs, and then declare victory on the
GCC 4.2.0 release.

Thanks,

--
Mark Mitchell