From: Paul Brook [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2007 2:24 AM
To: gcc@gcc.gnu.org
Cc: Mayank Kumar
Subject: Re: Information regarding -fPIC support for Interix gcc

On Thursday 22 March 2007 20:20, Mayank Kumar wrote:
> I work for Microsoft SFU(services for unix) group and I am currently
> investigating this fPIC issue for gcc 3.3 which is available with sfu 3.5.

gcc3.3 is really quite old, and hasn't been maintained for quite some time.
You're unlikely to get a particularly useful response from this list (or any
volunteer gcc developers) unless you're working with current gcc.

Of course there are organisations who will provide you with commercial support
for older gcc releases. That's a separate issue though.

Paul