On 4/1/07, Martin Michlmayr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
* Zack Weinberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2007-04-01 08:30]:
> This therefore needs to stay a pedwarn at least for the case where the
> redefinition comes from a #define in the source.  It's not clear to me
> whether the diagnostics you're talking about are from a redefinition
> via -D on the command line.

No, the cases are combinations of #define in the code and -D on the
command line.

Ugh.  That puts us in the position of having to decide whether command
line definitions "count" as previous definitions for 6.10.3p3.  I'm
inclined to think that they do, or rather, that saying they don't
involves more bending of the language than I am comfortable with.  I
could be convinced otherwise.

zw