Hi!

I've applied for Google's Summer of Code 2007 with GCC as mentor organization. I want to make GCC working faster on the algorithmic level. I left out the detailed aims of the project, since i want to discuss them with gcc developers/mentors first. Do you have any suggestions what I should do? Are there any slow algorithms that should be replaced with high priority? Or shall i pick out the goals myself. But then I cannot estimate the expected time for finishing that project, I think you have a better overview in this case...

I hope you can help me! Thx a lot,
Dennis