Bradley Lucier wrote:
Robert Dewar wrote:

I have always been told that -ftrapv is nowhere near fully working or
reliable (I think Eric is the source of that advice).

Is this just a rumor, or are there data that backs this up. (That - fwrapv doesn't work, not that Dewar was always told that it doesn't work.)

Well there are a couple of bugs filed, but the real issue is whether
there really exists experience of routinely building large scale
applications with this switch, and I am under the impression the
answer is no, but of course I could be wrong. For Ada, the desire
would be to use this as the default on all targets for all
applications, which represents pretty strenuous usage!