Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
> We held a GCC mini-summit at Google on Wednesday, April 18.  About 40
> people came.  This is my very brief summary of what we talked about.
> Corrections and additions very welcome.

Thank you for the summary.

I am disappointed that I wasn't able to attend, as it sounds like it was
a very productive day.  Had it not been for other obligations, I would
certainly have been there.

I particularly appreciate the summary of feedback around 4.2 and the
release process.  I've been thinking about what's there, the feedback in
response to my last GCC 4.2 status report, and various other opinions
that have been presented to me.  I've got some ideas, but I want to let
them percolate a bit before trying to write them down.  In any case, I
want people to know that I'm listening.

Thanks,

--
Mark Mitchell