At the request of a few developers, I set up a mercurial
(http://www.selenic.com/mercurial/)  repository that mirrors our SVN
one.

It is updated automatically from SVN every 30 minutes.

Note *only GCC developers have access right now*. I will make it
available by http anonymously soon.

The url is ssh://gcc.gnu.org//hg/gcc/trunk (double slash is intentional)

While you *can*, please do not push to this repository. I have not yet
set up the outgoing commits to svn, but I will soon.
The repo is ~230 meg.

The repo does not currently contain the full history of GCC, but this
is my fault :)
I started the pulling on my mac and got screwed halfway through when I
hit case insensitive name conflicts.

I have restarted on a linux box :)
Note that it looks like a repo containing the entire gcc history is
going to end up being ~500-600 meg.

I'll send another note when that repo is done.