2007/5/12, Mike Stump <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On May 11, 2007, at 3:36 PM, J.C. Pizarro wrote:
> On 5/12/07, Mark Mitchell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> PR 31797: An infinite loop in the compiler while building RTEMS.
>
> 1. Can you localize its last output that stops in its internal
> infinite loop?
> 2. Or, is there an infinite outputting in the console?

Did you read the referenced bug report?  I suspect not.  If not,
please consider that you consume $100 for each email you post here
and ask yourself, have I donated $100 worth of code to the project
recently to pay for the cost of the email.  If not, consider not
posting the email or donating some more code to pay for it.

Are you a president?

You are mistaken, i have my freedom of expression. I am free like any person.

I'm not a spammer.

With the current tools (e.g. bugzilla, mail searcher, ..), if you can not
localize the problem's origin then  the problem will persist in the future.

Is this due to bad A.I.? Poor agent of semantic network?