On Fri, 25 May 2007, Tim Prince wrote:

> I spent quite a while getting out of the tangle I got into when I built
> mpfr and gmp with --disable-shared, leaving older incompatible shared
> libraries in the path.  No doubt, it can be made to work, but with
> plenty of ways to go wrong.

The above isn't enough description to take any action.  It would help if
you filed a PR with the specific things your did and the symptoms you were
experiencing so we can determine if there's a bug or where in the process
things could be clarified through better documentation.  Would you please
do that?

                Thanks,
                --Kaveh
--
Kaveh R. Ghazi                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]