On 5/28/07, Rask Ingemann Lambertsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
   Just in case you've forgotten: You posted a patch for h8300 here:
<URL:http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2006-02/msg02031.html>

Yes, but it's got bugs, and it will be more efficient for an actual
h8300 expert to fix them than for me to struggle with the buggy h8300
simulator toolchain any more.

   What is the status of automatically generating documentation for the
constraints?

That is one of the things I might consider coding up once all ports
are converted.  I would be much more inclined to bother if the
Steering Committee managed to persuade RMS to GPL the manuals.

zw