Bernd Schmidt wrote:
Jie Zhang wrote:
bfin-elf-gcc -mfdpic failed to link a simple test case because code is put into L1 instruction sram and data is put into L1 data sram, but Blackfin immediate offset load instruction cannot access GOT since the gap between instruction sram and data sram is too large. Using -msim as default will pass this test case and build gcc without problem but I would like bfin-elf-gcc target hardware board by default.

Any chance we could target it in such a way as to not put everything in L1 by default? I think it's stupid to have configure tests failing for such a reason.

But then we need add sdram initialization code into crt files, which is usually provided by applications when needed.

Jie