[again as plain text]

Ah, I didn't realize any C or C++ code could be configured for other than a
specific processor but I guess that makes sense -- it is Makefile, config.h,
and such that are being modified, not the .o files, and they might be the same
across many configurations, like if the compiler command lines and #defines can
be the same, like if there is no need to know the size of a pointer or the
endianness, etc.. I guess more code should work this way if possible. Thanks
Andrew.
(Obviously a lot of source code is independent of pointer size, endianness, but
I haven't seen such configure processor=none use.).

 - Jay