[removed gcc-patches from CC]

On Sun, Nov 02, 2008 at 08:29:27PM +0100, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> On Tue, 2 Sep 2008, Dennis Clarke wrote:
> > Is there a way perhaps to update this page automagically? Maybe even
> > a web based submission form with a a backend MySQL database ? I am
> > thinking that we could drum up something to make the test results
> > more readily available.
>
> I would be supportive of such an approach.  Let's hear what Tom based
> on his experience in the last months suggests.

Given the helperscripts I wrote to summarize the changes needed the most
bothersome part of the current process is the manual editing of the
buildstat.html file.
It would probably be possible to script that part of the process too
but I don't see how we can get around the need for a human to do quality
control.
It happens that results are duplicated, or posted twice and one of them
is bad etc. it would be very difficult to pick that up automatically.

Still if anyone wants to give it a shot I'm happy to contribute my
current helperscripts if they can be of any help.

-tgc