For peak, FDO is the most effective option. It can boost performance
by 7-10% depending on the program. The options you suggested probably
won't make too big a dent.  -funroll-loops can hurt performance
without profiling.  More aggressive inlining, ipa-cp, unswitching etc
enabled by O3 may help a little if there is any. -ffast-math won't
help for integer benchmarks other than eon.  Traditionally, O3 helps
FP performance because of the loop transformation enabled, but this
won't be the case for gcc for now.

Thanks,

David