Tony Poppleton <tony.popple...@gmail.com> writes:

> Thanks, however I am still unable to make the changes in bugzilla,
> specifically;
>  - modify "known to fail"/"known to work" fields
>  - transition a bug status from UNCONFIRMED to NEW
>  - change "Target Milestone"
>  - potentially change priority/severity
>
> Could someone with the powers please modify my permissions to the above?

I will do that if a gcc maintainer vouches for you.  No offense, but I
don't want to give gcc bugzilla permissions to everybody on the net.

> (as an aside, shouldn't modifying the "known to fail/work" fields be
> enabled by default for all?)

Some compiler bugs are subtle, and our experience is that people
unfamiliar with gcc are not always reliable in determining whether a bug
exists or not.  That said, I'm not really opposed to such a change if
others are in favor of it.

Ian