On Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 13:15, Marc Glisse <marc.gli...@inria.fr> wrote:

> I would expect most problems to be related to the host, and more
> specifically the compiler used to initiate the build, not so much the
> target. Or is this aiming specifically for targets that only get
> cross-compilers and thus don't have stage 2 and haven't been tested with a
> C++ compiler yet?

You are right that it is mainly an issue for the host.  But some of
the target code gets only exposed when building for that target, and I
figured that the targets reported in gcc-testresults are tested in a
variety of hosts.  Hence my call for help.  I want to get as much
testing variety as possible.

> For build issues with other compilers, 50167 and 50177 are still open (last
> time I looked, I couldn't find the meta-bug about switching to C++ in stage1
> to add them as blockers).

Thanks.  I will take a look.  If there is no meta bug, I'll create one.

Diego.