On 08/14/2012 06:14 AM, Dmitri Shubin wrote:
> My question was: why I get wrong (from my pov) CFA value from GCC unwinder.

While I'll agree that something looks fishy, we can't tell what.

You don't actually know what the correct values are.  You can guess
that they're wrong, based on the curious value of RA that you get
from that frame.  But you'd want to print the correct values from
foo itself to verify.

You'd want to use objdump -Wf to examine the unwind info of the
other functions in the call chain to see which one might be incorrect.
You may have to combine this with examining register contents while
stopped inside of a debugger.

r~