On 01/10/2013 08:58 PM, Cary Coutant wrote:
Normally, the version identifier is applied to a type. It then
propagates to any declaration using that type, whether it's another
type or function or variable. For struct/union/class types, if any
member or base class has an attached version identifier (excluding
static data members, static member functions, and non-virtual member
functions), we attach the version identifier to the enclosing type.

How does this handle incomplete types? When we see a forward declaration of a class, we don't know its member/base types, so we can't propagate.

Jason