Hi!

The two build robot instances that schedule jobs using
contrib/config-list.mk are done with two rounds. I haven't looked at
the details (and thus there are no patches), but I'd like to point out
the results.

Depending on the host, gcc/g++ is:

        gcc20: g++ (GCC) 4.9.0 20131122 (experimental)
        gcc76: g++ (GCC) 4.9.0 20131121 (experimental)

Binutils were not freshly build, so they're older.

I tried to find the respective maintainers and Cc'ed them, but that
wasn't obvious in some cases.  But I hope we'll see some fixes soon.
At least a good number of the -Werror build breakages look quite
simple to fix.

MfG, JBG

--
      Jan-Benedict Glaw      jbg...@lug-owl.de              +49-172-7608481
Signature of: "Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first