On 12/07/2013 04:48 PM, H.J. Lu wrote:
Hi,

I have been seeing 3 libstdc++ tests:

FAIL: 17_intro/headers/c++200x/stdc+
+.cc (test for excess errors)
FAIL: 17_intro/headers/c++200x/stdc++_multiple_inclusion.cc (test for
excess errors)
FAIL: 30_threads/async/async.cc execution test

fail/pass at random on a fast machine.  Is this expected?
Yes, do you like it? ;) Seriously, it's the first time I see this, maybe because my machines aren't so fast, but I don't see what the performance of the machine may have to do with the first two. Or are you only seeing it with highly parallel make checks? Thus does it have something to do with Jakub's recent tweaks? In any case, please provide more information and send all the messages having to do with the library to the library mailing list too. Jon may want to investigate the 30_threads/async/async.cc fail: I understand it happens only with -m32, right?

Thanks,
Paolo.