On 01/28/14 11:14, Janis Johnson wrote:
The testcase in the PR had a call to printf.  The modified test doesn't call
printf, and doesn't declare getpid.  I assume that getpid is called simply
to have an external call, but there must be something that could be used
instead that is available for any target.

Jeff, you added this test, would you please take a look at it?
It was a testcase from Zhendong that was modified to fit within our testing framework.

I think we could replace the call to getpid with a call to a function which has a noinline attribute.

Jeff