Dear Eric,

As advised given by you ,we defind the following marcos like

#define ARG_POINTER_REGNUM 9
#define FRAME_POINTER_REGNUM 8
#define STACK_POINTER_REGNUM 10

#define ELIMINABLE_REGS                                 \
 {{ ARG_POINTER_REGNUM, STACK_POINTER_REGNUM},          \
  { FRAME_POINTER_REGNUM, STACK_POINTER_REGNUM}}        \

#define INITIAL_ELIMINATION_OFFSET(FROM, TO, OFFSET) \
 (OFFSET) = tlcs_initial_elimination_offset (FROM, TO)

#define CAN_ELIMINATE 1

#define FIRST_PARM_OFFSET 3

With -O0 or by default options the frame and arg regs  are not
replaced by stack reg and the  same  replaced  with -O1 and above
optimisation.

Did the macros like ELIMINABLE_REGS ,INITIAL_ELIMINATION_OFFSET and
CAN_ELIMINATE  are effective only when optimisation enabled  ?? or do
we missing something here ??

Thank you and appreciate any reply from the group.

~Umesh