Hi Community,

The Google Summer of Code is in its final month, and our students made good
progress on their projects.  I very much hope that the talented developers who
worked on GCC in this year's program will continue to hack on and contribute to
GCC outside of the GSoC program!

It's has been a great weekend at the Cauldron, and we all had fun and some good
discussions too!  Prathamesh will be posting notes on the sessions that he
attended this week.  Big shoutout to all the sponsors and organizers of the
Cauldron -- Great Job!

Alessandro and Braden will be GCC's delegates to the GSoC Reunion un-conference
this year -- sponsored by Google.

--
Maxim Kuvyrkov
www.linaro.org