Hello Youssuf,

On Sat, Mar 23 2019, youssef Elmasry wrote:
> What kind of experience i should have in c/c++ before applying?

I am afraid that not only you need a very solid command of C and have to
be comfortable navigating C++ mazes but that you also need at least some
rudimentary theoretical background in the area of compilers in order to
apply.

>  Is it possible to learn what’s missing before the deadline?

No, unfortunately I don't think that is realistic.

I do not mean to be discouraging though, we are delighted you found
contributing to GCC interesting.  If your interest in C, C++ and
compilers in particular persists, I'm sure we will be only very happy to
consider you another year.

Good luck,

Martin