Hello Shubham,

On Fri, Mar 29 2019, Shubham Narlawar wrote:
> Hi, here is my proposal for the above idea. Please review and suggest
> necessary changes.
>
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/11MNhuuD7dbwAfSW6ZgFrAys9My1Lw1PuMVcAqeNGr7A/edit?usp=sharing

I have had a quick look and the proposal seems very nice.

How did you select the attributes you want to implement in csmith?  It
is for example a little strange that you decided to include "pure" but
not "const."  If you handle visibility, you might as well consider
throwing in externally_visible too, I guess.  As a stretch goal, the
alias function attribute might be useful to exercise nasty paths in GCC
IPA optimizations.

I assume Andi Kleen has seen this proposal and if he is fine with it, so
am I.

Thanks,

Martin