Hello Ray,

On Wed, May 08 2019, 김규래 wrote:
> Hi everyone,
> Thanks for accepting my proposal Implementing OpenMP Work Stealing
> Scheduling for GSoC 2019.  I'll do my best to accomplish the proposed
> goals.

Ii is a pleasure, we are looking forward to your contributions.

> Right now the semester hasn't ended so progress would be limited.
> However, I'll start working on the project as soon as the semester
> ends.

We are in the community bonding period right now so that should not be
any problem.  If your availability will be limited after May 28th,
please talk to Jakub so that he knows about it and you agree how to
handle/compensate for it.

> During the time being, any basic guidance related to contributing to
> GCC and the project would be much appreciated.

Please request a copyright assignment as described in
https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2019-05/msg00067.html

Thank you,

Martin