On Sat, Dec 28, 2019 at 9:01 PM GT <tng...@protonmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

For _Complex types you call mode_for_vector with the component type
but twice the number
of elements.  I would not suggest to try making a vector type with
complex components.

As for the other question for testing you probably want to provide a
OMP simd declaration
of a function like

_Complex double mycexpi (double);

and make a testcase like

void foo (_Complex double * __restrict out, double *in)
{
  for (int i = 0; i < 1024; ++i)
    {
       out[i] = mycexpi (in[i]);
    }
}

or eventually with two output arrays and explicit __real/__imag
processing.  The real
and main question is how is the OMP SIMD declaration of mycexpi looking like?

So I'd completely side-step sincos() and GCCs sincos() ->
__builtin_cepxi transform
and concentrate on OMP SIMD of a function with the signature we need to handle.

Richard.