> From: Matthias Kretz <m.kr...@gsi.de>
> Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 16:54:50 +0200
>
> On Monday, 12 July 2021 16:30:23 CEST Martin Liška wrote:
> > On 7/12/21 4:12 PM, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
> > > I get it that you dislike the HTML produced by Texinfo, but without
> > > some examples of such bad HTML it is impossible to know what exactly
> > > do you dislike and why.
>
> I believe Martin made a really good list.

Gavin Smith, the GNU Texinfo maintainer, responded in detail to that
list.  However, his message didn't get through to the list, for some
reason.  Can someone please see why, and release his message?  I think
he makes some important points, and his message does deserve being
posted and read as part of this discussion.