Hi Pali,

Hello! I would like to remind this thread for gcc/binutils developers.
Most of these issues are still present and cause problems for compiling
native PE binary. If you have questions or you need any other information
please let me know.

Have bug reports been filed for the individual issues ?  If not, please
could they be created.  The URLs for filing bugs are:

  https://sourceware.org/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi?product=binutils
  https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi

It would *really* help if the bug reports include a simple test case
to reproduce the specific problems.

If it is not clear which tool is the source of the problem, then I would
suggest choosing the binutils first.  If it turns out that specific issue
is actually caused by a problem in gcc, the bug report can always be moved
later on.

Cheers
  Nick