On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 12:53:08PM +0100, Alan Buckley wrote:
> I notice it requires the SocketWatch module, if
> anyone could add that to the autobuilder as
> well we could upload it and add it as a
> dependcy to Nettle so we don't need to search
> for it to get Nettle to work.

SSH mode also needs CryptRandom, and so it should probably have an RMEnsure
for that (since the error message isn't very helpful, it complains about key
generation).  I have a CryptRandom package, but it currently relies on my
private CVS repo.  Would it be possible to host the repo on riscos.info?
It's a fairly small project, so doing a cvs2svn on it and then importing
that probably wouldn't be too painful.

SocketWatch's source is in BASIC, so it probably won't autobuild.  Is it OK
to make 'binary-only' packages?  I did a bit of work relating to this -
download a binary .zip, use native-unzip (which I put in the autobuilder) to
unzip preserving RISC OS filetypes, shuffle everything around in your
AB_INSTALL section to fit the package format, and then build a package from
that.  But it got a bit complicated with packages that don't fit the RiscPkg
format (eg those that want something installed in Choices: on a per-user
basis)

Theo