In message <dub120-ds146fdd0ac50cbb98988d02f0...@phx.gbl>
          "Alan Buckley" <alan_...@hotmail.com> wrote:
<snip>

> rman: couldn't read in referenced file man3/xcb_alloc_color_cells.3.
>         Try cd'ing into ancestor directory that makes relative path valid
> first.
> make[3]: *** [install-man3] Error 1
> make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/alanb/build/libxcb1/libxcb-1.10/src'
>
> Did you need to do anything else to get it to build?
>
> > I'm not holding my breath on building the X stuff, I haven't ever
> > before, and there is probably a lot more problems after this one.
>
> I used to be able to build most of this, but it's been a long time
> since I've tried to do it all from scratch.
>
> Regards,
> Alan

My build scooted through a lot of man associated lines.
Looking in gccsdk/env/lib I have a folder man-db with libman.a
libmandb.a and the .la files for the same.
Maybe I have previously installed this at some time for a different
project?

I also have a python folder 2.7 folder with site-packages there, maybe I
could compare them with what I built on my 64bit laptop native Linux
build, or even copy the python generated stuff that's failing, I dont
know exactly what it is doing yet.

Cheers, Ron M