Compiling gccsdk 4.7.4 with Ubuntu 12.04 on a BBxM

in file gccsdk/gcc4/srcdir/gcc/gcc/gcc.c at line 1272 is

#ifdef EXTRA_SPEC_FUNCTIONS
  EXTRA_SPEC_FUNCTIONS
#endif

The macro EXTRA_SPEC_FUNCTIONS is defined & uses macro
SUBTARGET_EXTRA_SPEC_FUNCTIONS which isn't defined & causes a compile
time error.

Defining macro SUBTARGET_EXTRA_SPEC_FUNCTIONS as a null macro in the
makefile solves this problem.

Workaround in gcc/Makefile.in added to line 2094

  -DSUBTARGET_EXTRA_SPEC_FUNCTIONS= \

The command ./build-world then compiles to the end.
I don't know what the root cause of this problem is, nor if my chosen
workaround is a good idea. Perhaps someone, who knows about these
things, can comment.

--

Regards

Mark Beerling