Hi

I know that in the setvars in an autobuilder item you can define the specific version to check out of a repository, but is there any mechanism for the patches to be associated with a specific version?.. e.g. we can now build Qt4.5.1, Qt5.5.0, and (just done here) Qt5.5.1. Each has its own version specific patches, and also may have different flavours of a 'common' patch. Does the system permit one to put source version specific patches in the autobuilder folder (e.g. Qt5Base) to let the same be used for several source versions? .. or would that be a case of having say, separate Qt5.4.1.Base, Qt5.5.0.Base, and Qt5.5.1.Base components?

Cheers

John

--
Stop press! Just announced -

Most Trusted Broadband Provider in the 2014 Moneywise Customer Services Awards

For full details of see https://www.utilitywarehouse.co.uk/reviews?exref=095761
<https://www.utilitywarehouse.co.uk/reviews?exref=095761>

Intrigued? Call me

John Ballance C.Eng MIET - j...@macpcrepair.co.uk - 07976 295923