In article <399fb40556.matt...@sinenomine.freeserve.co.uk>,
   Matthew Phillips <spam20...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> $ cd build
> $ ../autobuilder/build -v wget

> as instructed. As with gpsbabel the first thing it tries to do is fetch and
> compile native-zip. Again, after doing the patching, make starts and we get
> the same errors as before:

> make[1]: Entering directory `/home/matthew/gccsdk/build/native-zip/zip30'
> cc -c -I. -DUNIX -DFORRISCOS -DUIDGID_NOT_16BIT -DUNICODE_SUPPORT
> -DHAVE_DIRENT_
> H -DHAVE_TERMIOS_H zip.c
> cc -c -I. -DUNIX -DFORRISCOS -DUIDGID_NOT_16BIT -DUNICODE_SUPPORT
> -DHAVE_DIRENT_
> H -DHAVE_TERMIOS_H zipfile.c
> In file included from unix/osdep.h:31:0,
>                  from tailor.h:93,
>                  from zip.h:88,
>                  from zip.c:16:
> /home/matthew/gccsdk/cross/lib/gcc/arm-unknown-riscos/4.7.4/../../../../arm-unkn
> own-riscos/include/sys/stat.h:117:1: error: redefinition of 'struct stat'
> In file included from acorn/osdep.h:9:0,
>                  from tailor.h:80,
>                  from zip.h:88,
>                  from zip.c:16:
> acorn/riscos.h:30:8: note: originally defined here

> etc.

> Any further ideas?  I'm happy to try wiping it all and starting from scratch
> with the GCC stable compiler instead, or to post any log files that might
> help.

native-zip should be getting built by the host compiler but instead it
looks like the autobuilder installed compiler is being used.
Have you set any envionment variables? Does echo $CC output anything.
Are any of the autobuilder folders in your PATH? e.g.
/home/matthew/gccsdk/env.

> That's impressive!  We haven't seen any MMO files yet.  We came across
> gpsbabel because another user has a GPS device that produces FIT files, and
> there is a NetSurf-friendly online converter tool based on GPSBabel.  (The
> next release of RiscOSM will handle FIT files natively.)

> I thought it would be useful to have GPSBabel available on RISC OS if it
> wasn't too difficult.

You can download gpsbabel from
http://www.riscosports.co.uk/gpsbabel_1.5.3-1.zip. It also depends on
Qt5Base being installed. If you use PackMan to install it the rest of the
dependencies will be installed as well.