Theo Markettos, on 30 Jan, wrote:

> On Mon, Jan 30, 2017 at 10:48:19AM +0000, David Pitt wrote:
> > This info is baked into gcc4/Makefile. The following fixed it.
> >
> > GCC_CONFIG_ARGS += --with-pkgversion='GCCSDK GCC $(GCC_VERSION) Release
> > 3' \ --with-bugurl=http://gccsdk.riscos.info/ BINUTILS_CONFIG_ARGS +=
> > --with-pkgversion='GCCSDK GCC $(GCC_VERSION) Release 3' \
> > --with-bugurl=http://gccsdk.riscos.info/ GDB_CONFIG_ARGS +=
> > --with-pkgversion='GCCSDK GCC $(GCC_VERSION) Release 3' \
> > --with-bugurl=http://gccsdk.riscos.info/
> >
> > I tried to commit that but it does not appear to have worked.
>
> You probably don't have commit rights - if you're going to be making more
> changes I can make you an account.

Some time ago I could do commits, for !Thump. There is a bit of a C
expertise deficit here, I only tried this commit as it was simple stuff.

Something may have got fouled up, I now see this repeatedly.

pittdj@Ubuntu1604box:/media/pittdj/GCCSDK$ svn co
svn://svn.riscos.info/gccsdk/trunk/gcc4/ gcc4

Fetching external item into 'gcc4/riscos/asasm':

Fetching external item into 'gcc4/riscos/asasm/decaof':
Checked out external at revision 7129.

Fetching external item into 'gcc4/riscos/asasm/elftoolchain':
Checked out external at revision 7129.

Checked out external at revision 7129.

Checked out revision 7129.
pittdj@Ubuntu1604box:/media/pittdj/GCCSDK$

If that is my fault then my apologies.

> I've committed a variant as r7129 - it's now a Makefile variable so is
> easier to spot at the top of the file.

A much better idea.

--
David Pitt