I’ve now uploaded the latest GCC 4.7.4 release 3 using the files create using
the
Jenkins build:
http://ci.riscos.info/job/gcc-4.7-native/128/

The packaging indices will not get updated until tonight so there is likely to
be
a problem downloading the packages until tomorrow.

I’ll check the packages again from the uploads tomorrow.

Also note that package versions haven’t been updated, so you will
need to uninstall the current GCC, clear the PackMan cache and
update the lists before trying to reinstall if you have already downloaded
release 3.

The only difference between the last version and this should be that
gcc –version gives the correct release number.

If all goes well I’ll look to update the wiki and post an announcement
later this week.

Regards,
Alan