My autobuilder has been failing at the package building stage with
'/home/ron/gccsdk/env/bin no such file' or similar.
In a terminal executing plain zip responds with zip information
but executing gccsdk/env/bin gives same errors as the autobuilder gets.
It appears to be an unresponsive binary.
Does anyone know what the nature of it should be, is it a modified linux
binary to suit sfixing etc, I guess a link to the native linux zip would
be OK otherwise.
I'm assuming it is for the cross-compiler to use as seen by the
errors and it does not have an ,elf extension.

Tried a svn update via mobile modem but got a reset by peer, probably
needs a fresh reboot at my end though.

TIA Ron M.