Quoting Chris Gransden <chr...@care4free.net>:

In article <mpro.qg4ee9005joo01yec.pit...@pittdj.co.uk>,
  David Pitt <pit...@pittdj.co.uk> wrote:
jjvdg...@vfemail.net, on 3 Sep, wrote:

I'm trying to build gccsdk but it fails because it doesn't find the
ppl-1.2.tar.gz package:

[snip]

It tries to download it
from ftp://ftp.cs.unipr.it/pub/ppl/releases/1.2/ppl-1.2.tar.gz but
that link seems to be dead. I think I did find a place to download it
at the bottom of this page:
http://www.prismmodelchecker.org/other-downloads.php

I found it at :-

https://www.bugseng.com/products/ppl/download/ftp/releases/1.2/

If one has an existing working autobuilder it can be retrieved from that. If
the package is put in gcc4/srcdir.orig then the autobuilder does not try to
fetch it.

It should work again now. I've check in a change to download ppl from
www.bugseng.com[1].

Thanks a lot! I didn't see the replies before now (haven't followed on this list & this email account for a while and everything apparently went into the spam bin... Inclusive my own post, so I thought it hadn't even been posted..).

It's working now :)

Cheers,
Jan-Jaap

Links: